Sunday 14 August 2011

0

Manchester United begins it campaign in EPL

  • Sunday 14 August 2011
  • Pradeep Kumar
  • Share
  • I am a great fan of soccer. I love playing football, and I am playing this wonderfull game since I was 8 years old. I also represented my state, school, college and won few prizes too. I am not inspired by any famous footballer, but my father is a great footballer. I learned football from my father. Though we don't used to follow any clubs..reason ...to be frank we are not aware of these clubs..When I begin my journey with my father along with him, wherever his regiment is posted, we also shift along with them.

    I keep playing soccer in school, with my dad's regiment guys and learned few things. Since this game is not that easy to lear tactics without coach. But I learned this much, so that I can be a part of any team in India. As few years back football was not that popular.

    Lot of youngsters in India follow EPL. When I joined college, I also generated EPL following interest. Since, all my friends follow EPL, so whenever they talk about these teams, I used to listen them with lot of concentration. Soon, I also started going out with them into sports bars, recretion room late night, and gradually, I also started fighting with my friends on EPL issues. :P. This makes my support for ManU.

    I do watch other matches also, but I don;t want to miss any ManU match. Last year ManU shown a great temperament, and hope they will carry it forward. After beating ManCity in a close encounter, ManU is running high on confidence.

    Expecting great ManU and WBA battle. Since I shifted to Melbourne, now i need to wake up at 2 AM for this match...This will be exciting. :) Go, Go ManU Go.

    0 Responses to “Manchester United begins it campaign in EPL”

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe