Thursday 18 August 2011

0

Revisit : In last three years

  • Thursday 18 August 2011
  • Pradeep Kumar
  • Share

  • Aug, 2008...I started my career in IT industry.....its been three years now...I tried to look back and analysed myself and try to figure out ..What I have learnt in the span of three years...It been a great journey started as a freelancer...a learner....Flex Developer with Metrixline.....Associate Consultant with Oracle Financial Services Software Limited....Staff Consultant with National Australia Bank...

    Finally, here in Melbourne...I got some time to look back and revisit those chapters..which I traced in this span of Three years.


    In last three years,

    I learnt to operate three critical machines scanner, printer, Xerox.

    I learnt to use three high end softwares, Microsoft word, excel, power point.

    I learnt to use three great short cuts ..Ctrl+C....Ctrl+V....Ctlr+S...

    I learnt to say three very important words for professional life, yes sir, OK sir, i’ll just do that sir.

    I learnt to listen anything without any complain...

    I learnt to wake up early....to sleep late..and continue to work ….when I really wanted to quit..

    I learnt to face Monday...to fight for 5 days...to wait for Saturday.…

    I learnt to work overtime on late nights, saturdays and sundays without any benfits...

    I learnt to give reasons to family, friends and relatives for not making phone calls, messages…n mails...I learnt to
    celebrate B'day...new year....n win of Indian cricket team, EPL teams...far away from loved ones..

    In last one year...people say you learnt...u earned...u enjoyed....

    But when I compare me with my self...I just sustained....I just tolerated....i just survived… for bucks or I don't know...

    Few more than required to live... that I never demanded. I never dreamed....

    For convenience of family..to avoid blame of society....to get tag of employment...I survived...just survived crushing my dreams...

    I learnt to rejoice…to be happy….n to smile....when I already knew that I have got the wrong train.

    I learnt that life and dreams can never meet...because when they meet both will loose their meaning.

    I learnt that dreams are only meant for fairy tales..and bollywood movies....

    In last three years...I think I learnt to live..

    0 Responses to “Revisit : In last three years”

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe